Brundaban Study Point is one of the leading educational center in Kolkata. We are always looking for bright future of our student. We are providing different types of distance and regular technical and non technical courses in Kolkata, West Bengal and all over India. If you have any requirement about higher education and distance education in Kolkata, Brundaban Study Point is always ready to help you. We are now discussing on nursing procedures and interventions for the Bachelor Study of Nursing or B.Sc nursing course. An integral part of the training required for both study programmes is the teaching of practical skills required for further study and for the subsequent profession of a doctor or a nurse.
B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. Nursing admission is going on in all over India.
GNM nursing admission Bihar and other states minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- Student shall be medically fit
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
B.Sc nursing admission Manipur, the minimum age for admission shall be 17 years.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.